Thursday, June 3, 2010

WAHOOO!!! Schools out! Yea summer, i think i might spend the next few days making lists of what to do this summer, things i have to do to get ready for eighth grade, and everything i'm gonna do to make next year perfect. Things i have to buy, and yeah, but tonight i am actually probably sleeping over at a friends house! I cant wait until next year, it will be the perfect end to middle school, and to make it even better, my best friend is going to come to my school next year!!!!! Wow, its all going to be so perfect, and since most of the pops are going to leave, it will give me and my friends OUR time to shine... couldn't be more perfect right? But, i'm going to try and write on my blog every day, even if nobody read it. Once again i'm always open for your questions and ready to give advice!

No comments:

Post a Comment